GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ Happy New Year ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Happy New Year ~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Happy New Year ~

Happy New Year from all of us at allaboutFORUMS.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: ~ Happy New Year ~

Happy New Year everyone, hope all your wishes come true. xxxxClick image for larger version

Name:	HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1399014
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone here, may you all have a safe and happy 2014
      Attached Files

Comment

I hope 2014 is a better year for all here

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that 2014 is healthy, happy and hopefully financially secure.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It has been a long time since I made a post on here, but I feel I should at least make it known to those who are wondering that I am still above ground.

Two months ago, one of the members from here contacted me through one of my websites and said that until he saw the site he thought I was probably dead. He said a lot of other members here thought I was probably dead as well. Well, unless I've got a magic keyboard which is making this post by itself, I'm not quite there yet.

The last six months have been extraordinary. I've undergone two extensive courses of therapy, which have had a dramatic effect. I won't go into details, for obvious reasons. If anybody wants to know more, they can contact me privately. All that matters is that I am a completely different person from the one who left here six months ago.

I am also now entirely debt free. My Crapbot Farcical case was settled through the Fobbing Off Service I got a small sum in compensation for their endless violations of the law, and I obviously won't hear from them again. Good.

I haven't opened any new bank accounts or taken out any credit cards since June, I've got enough already. I've used the Vanquis card every month and paid it off in full, building up green markers without paying their hideous interest rates. The Bank of Baroda account is working brilliantly – I've written a few cheques on it, used the NatWest for paying in, received interest on time, used the VISA card online and at cash machines, all without incurring any charges. After using this for seven months, I can certainly recommend it.

Anyway, I'm not dead. I still follow the threads on here to see how everyone is getting on. I hope the next year takes everyone a year closer to their own debt-free goal. It is a nice place to be.

SH

Comment

Happy new year to all!

HB

Comment

Happy New Year to all and hope 2014 will be a far better year for all!

Also Happy Anniversary to my hubby Dai, 14 years today (New Years Eve) we wed millenium eve 31 Dec 1999!

The guy defo deserves a big medal lol, met him almost 21 years ago, poor old soul!! LOL!

Have a good one all! xxx

Comment

happy New Year 2014 to everyone and All

Comment

Happy New Year everyone...I really do hope 2014 is a good year

Comment

I wish ALL a very Happy, fabulous, wonderful and Prosperous New Year. xxx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-fireworks-new-year.gif
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1399020

I hope that 2014 brings peace, happiness and health to all members and colleagues.
                          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR

With Love From Plan B xxxx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Year.jpg
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1399022

May everyone's dreams come true this year.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                              X