GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Whats the one bit of tech you couldnt live without? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the one bit of tech you couldnt live without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the one bit of tech you couldnt live without?

Watched a prog a few weeks ago about people & how they become reliant on mobiles social networking etc day to day, they took a sample of people took away all their PC's laptops phones etc to see how they could go about their lives without tech...

if push came to shove whats theone thing you couldnt live without???

Blackberry & Ipod Touch
    Last edited by philnicandamy; 25 February 2011, 10:58.

Re: Whats the one bit of tech you couldnt live without?

hmm i could do without my mobile for sure....

i'd struggle without my laptop but i'm sure i'd get used to it!

Comment

i was thinking my mobile but i do think I could live without that....

Maybe the I-Touch? but then i think you know i did get along without them before....

Comment

Two words loo

ANGRY BIRDS!

Comment

okok I CANNOT LIVE WITH OUT MY I-TOUCH

hehehehe

did you get the new update by the way (silly question sure you did!)

Comment

Well being an old gal I got along fine well before all the techy stuff & know I could again BUT I'd not have learnt half the stuff I know now if it wasn't for my trusty laptop. FAW
            I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
            Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Could not live without my laptop
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Definately could not live without my computer.

This is my way of contact with all you lovely peeps, and I would be lost without it, and lost without you all.

Comment

That's quite a tough question...I think I couldn't live without my phone. Not for calling people, I like to text!
                  Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                  Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Sky TV. Take the pooter, phone - the lot. Leave my Sky TV though.

When you're on holiday you kinda experience this anyway, ie you lose a lot of home comforts and rely on entertainment and/or tv when you're back at the apt. I know what i'm saying even if it doesn't make much sense
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

When you're on holiday you kinda experience this anyway, ie you lose a lot of home comforts and rely on entertainment and/or tv when you're back at the apt. I know what i'm saying even if it doesn't make much sense
                      Niddy tv is really easy to live without!!
                      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                        Niddy tv is really easy to live without!!
                        Only to you ya tight sod that won't buy a licence!!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Ahhhhhhhhh my sky HD+ the LOVE of my life................ I have cold sweas when i am away hoping I had no clashes that the doggy sitters might muck up

Erm should i let on I have 2 sky + boxes plus a third one in the little loos room if i get stuck!!! think that is a bit ahem over kill......

Comment

I couldn't do without my TENS Machine (nothing to do with TENAS) Trans Subcuteaneus, Nerve Stimulation.

A little electrical device which when the pads are attached, blocks pain signals from the nerves and gives pain relief.

Just watch out where you place the pads, if you do it after a drink it can feel like taking a pee on a cattle fence.
                            Ouch.

It does work for muscle spasm. I should know.

Regards, Handy.
                            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

HANDY I have a tens machine!! I love mine

BUT I couldn't live without my laptop (with sky player )

Comment

Working...
                              X