GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Family Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

Home surveillance video captures a horrifying scene when a child playing outside of his parents driveway is viciously attacked by a loose dog.
    My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage.

The video shows little boy playing on his bicycle when a loose dog sneaks up and attacks the child biting onto his leg. Seconds later "Tara" the family cat, is seen running after the dog and chasing it away.
    The boy's mother can be seen tending to the boy before running off camera. According to reports, the mother leaves because dog continues to linger on the other side of the SUV. The mother tries to fend off the dog while trying to get the attention of her neighbour who is also in his driveway.

According to the mother, although the child required stitches in his leg, he is doing fine.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Family Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

It's incredible. I don't really like cats but that one is amazing.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Family Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

Makes Rambo look like a Pussy............
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X