GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

It is now mine.

Comment

Morning all over to me x
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all....back to me

Comment

And now I'm back, so it's meeeeeeee
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Only until I can claim the prize...

Comment

CoooooWeee Morning peeps.

Comment

Back again...

Comment

well now, it seems to be getting busy in here, so I should hold onto the prize til Niddy turns up to award it to MEEEEE

Comment

I doubt he'll give it to me.....

Comment

and why would you doubt that, the last person to post when Niddy calls time is the winner luck of the post

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        and why would you doubt that, the last person to post when Niddy calls time is the winner luck of the post
                        What I meant was I never win anything

Wasn't a slight at Niddy

Comment

wasn't taken as a slight i'm sure, I never win anything but I won some gift vouchers last year, was a glitch on Scarletts computer that let me win though

so just keep posting and if every one else has a glitch were both in with a chance

Comment

What a lovely day again.

Comment

Oh no you can'tcan't

Comment

Maybe I can....

Comment

Working...
                                X