GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

My friend said to me the other day...I think I'm turning into an Island...I said, don't be Scilly....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
      My friend said to me the other day...I think I'm turning into an Island...I said, don't be Scilly....
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

stood at a bus stop out side a Grave yard, 4 blokes went past carrying a coffin, 5 mins later they came back still carrying the coffin. I thought 'they've lost the plot'
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

"I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          stood at a bus stop out side a Grave yard, 4 blokes went past carrying a coffin, 5 mins later they came back still carrying the coffin. I thought 'they've lost the plot'

Comment

saw a RAC man crying the other day thought' he's on his way to a breakdown'
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Q.how do you make seven an even number?

A.take the s out!

saw a RAC man crying the other day thought' he's on his way to a breakdown'

Comment

Robert and Richard have a Red Setter, can you say it with out the R's

Comment

Why are ghosts bad liars?

Because you can see right through them

Comment

I can but sounds foreign!!

Comment

Bob and Dick have a dog xx

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Comment

Were they on the graveyard shift?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                                Were they on the graveyard shift?
                                could be they worked for some DCAs and were just checking to see that you are dead ( not you personaly Maggie)
                                Last edited by nightwatch; 21 August 2013, 13:33. Reason: oops

Comment

Working...
                                X