GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

It's beginning to sound like the Waltons on here.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      It's beginning to sound like the Waltons on here.
      Hiya Cym
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        That's good

How did your Mums birthday go on saturday?
        sorry missed this,
        Birthday lunch went well, if not confusing with her being deaf, and me being daft,IE;
        mum-'I cut my leg in the garden and my nose is sore
        me- we cut the grass in ours and stop poking your nose over the fence

she is convinced that the woman next door sits outside all night drinking and smoking, how she sees this i don't know as she is blind in one eye and is having a cataract removed from the other this week.(mum that is not the woman next door)
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hellooooooooooo

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          sorry missed this,
          Birthday lunch went well, if not confusing with her being deaf, and me being daft,IE;
          mum-'I cut my leg in the garden and my nose is sore
          me- we cut the grass in ours and stop poking your nose over the fence

she is convinced that the woman next door sits outside all night drinking and smoking, how she sees this i don't know as she is blind in one eye and is having a cataract removed from the other this week.(mum that is not the woman next door)
          I'm pleased it went well

Comment

Comment

Hiya Fluff, how's you??

Comment

I'm OK IF, thanks for asking!

Wish this weather would hurry up and improve, still have the heating on and it's almost June for goodness sake!

Hope all is well in your world?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                  I'm OK IF, thanks for asking!

Wish this weather would hurry up and improve, still have the heating on and it's almost June for goodness sake!

Hope all is well in your world?
                  Good

I know......fingers crossed for better weather!!

All's well here too

Comment

Just received an email from Waitrose asking if I'm planning a summer party. Well if they can tell me when summer's coming then I'll definitely plan one as it will certainly be cause for celebration!

Comment

Just received an email from Waitrose asking if I'm planning a summer party. Well if they can tell me when summer's coming then I'll definitely plan one as it will certainly be cause for celebration!

Comment

When you have that party are you inviting all your friends?
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

When you have that party are you inviting all your friends?
                          Of course but you may have to be available at very short notice!

Comment

If a party and sunshine are involved, you bet I'll be ready at short notice!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

If a party and sunshine are involved, you bet I'll be ready at short notice!
                              Me too

Comment

Best get your overnight bags packed then, it may well involve a mad dash down a couple of motorways!

Comment

Working...
                                X