GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Returning to the fray no2! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning to the fray no2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to the fray no2!

Just a quick hello as I'll detail the issue (Howard C) up tomorrow sometime. I've joined directly here rather than the old place where I would still like to say I received tremendous help and in the end, successfully with the help of Diane, and the JC team see off a PRA claim. Well there's a new one in town and I'm hoping the people still around will point me in the right direction again. Thanks Diana for the support last time.

Originally posted by SouthernBiker View Post
    I've joined directly here rather than the old place where I would still like to say I received tremendous help and in the end, successfully with the help of Diane, and the JC team see off a PRA claim. Well there's a new one in town and I'm hoping the people still around will point me in the right direction again. Thanks Diana for the support last time.

Hello again

Do you mean you've received a new claim?

Di

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply as ever. No nothing to do with the previous case. This is a different one RW / HC Letter of claim received I have until 25th! Dec to return. I have some things to get through this evening so will start a post tomorrow when I can outline a little detail...

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply as ever. No nothing to do with the previous case. This is a different one RW / HC Letter of claim received I have until 25th! Dec to return. I have some things to get through this evening so will start a post tomorrow when I can outline a little detail...

I look forward to seeing the details tomorrow.

I note Howard Cohen have set Christmas Day as the deadline for your reply to their Letter of Claim!

Di

Comment

They are buggers. Christmas, lockdown, Christmas post. All designed to frustrate you if you ask me.

Comment

RW / HC Letter of claim received I have until 25th! Dec to return. I have some things to get through this evening so will start a post tomorrow when I can outline a little detail...

This continues on your new thread here > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...holdings-3-ltd

Di

Comment

Working...
            X