GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Amex to let cardholders use Membership Rewards points to pay off their balances - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amex to let cardholders use Membership Rewards points to pay off their balances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amex to let cardholders use Membership Rewards points to pay off their balances

Amex to let cardholders use Membership Rewards points to pay off their balances

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 10th June 2016 13:20
    American Express has added a new feature to its Membership Rewards scheme, meaning cardholders can use their rewards points to clear the cost of their credit card balances. The perk is offered to personal customers on the American Express Credit Card, Preferred Rewards Credit Card and Platinum Credit Card and cardholders signed up to the rewards programme will be able to swap their points to pay for anything from a meal out to their weekly shop - as long as it was paid for by swiping their Amex credit card. Cardholders will be able to repay their outstanding balance using the points by logging into their online account or mobile banking app. To redeem their points spenders will just need to select the transaction they wish to pay for. The rewards scheme is also offered to customers signed up to any of the provider's selection of business credit cards - the Gold Business Card, the Platinum Business Card and the Basic Business Card. Anyone with a Centurion Charge Card will also be eligible, however this card is offered by invitation only by Amex......Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X