GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds snubs loyal customers by taking away their free, interest-paying current accounts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds snubs loyal customers by taking away their free, interest-paying current accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds snubs loyal customers by taking away their free, interest-paying current accounts

Lloyds snubs loyal customers by taking away their free, interest-paying current accounts

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 20th April 2016 13:07
    and tells them to sign up for one at £60 a year

Lloyds customers are losing their free, interest-paying current accounts and told to sign up for one at £60 a year. Loyal Vantage current account holders will no longer receive interest of up to 1.49 per cent from May 3. If they want to earn interest they must opt for the Club Lloyds account, which pays up to 3.93 per cent on balances of up to £5,000. It also offers access to a savings account paying the same and a 0.2 percentage point reduction on Lloyds mortgages, plus perks such as free cinema tickets. But customers will be hit with a £5 monthly bill unless they pay in £1,500 a month.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X