GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Insolvency Practitioner jailed for nine-year, £5m fraud - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insolvency Practitioner jailed for nine-year, £5m fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insolvency Practitioner jailed for nine-year, £5m fraud

Insolvency Practitioner jailed for nine-year, £5m fraud

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 12th February 2016 09:29
    Insolvency Practitioner Kiran Kumar Mistry has been sentenced to three and a half years’ imprisonment, for conspiracy to defraud involving nine companies between 1998 and 2007. Mistry was sentenced on 28 January 2016, following an investigation by the Department of Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) under the name Operation Barber The companies involved were Millistyle Ltd, Britannia (Construction Supplies) Ltd, Fabricat Ltd, Woodpro Ltd, Sharpe Developments Ltd, All Aspects Construction Ltd, RMD Imports Ltd, Bluechip Innovations Ltd, and Real Estate (Midlands) Ltd. The investigation found and the court heard that Mistry, as the Insolvency Practitioner involved in 8 of the Operation Barber companies, had facilitated co-conspirator Demitris Bains in defrauding creditors for a considerable period of time.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X