GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Knightsbridge snaps up insolvency cases of debt management firm - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knightsbridge snaps up insolvency cases of debt management firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knightsbridge snaps up insolvency cases of debt management firm

Knightsbridge snaps up insolvency cases of debt management firm

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 20th January 2016 13:17
    Knightsbridge Insolvency Services, part of the Money Advice Group, has acquired all the insolvency cases from Personal Debt Help Line (PDHL) – a Cheadle-based debt management firm. Knightsbridge, based in Carrington, Greater Manchester, will acquire 2,100 insolvency cases and 18 employees, in a deal expected to be worth £2m to the business.Completed in just under eight weeks, the deal is one of several pending acquisitions that Money Advice Group has in the pipeline for the next few months.
    There has been a previous deal between the Money Advice Group and PDHL.

In March 2015 PDHL acquired Carrington-based Kensington Financial Management Consultants, a provider of debt management plans which was owned at the time by Money Advice Group. In June 2015, it was announced that PDHL had reached an agreement with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to apply voluntarily for requirements to be imposed on it. The requirements meant the business could no longer make any new arrangements with customers that involved debt repayment plans, or debt counselling services. Now, in January 2016, Money Advice Group has bought all the insolvency cases from PDHL.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X