GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UK in recession says Item Club economic forecasters - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK in recession says Item Club economic forecasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK in recession says Item Club economic forecasters

The UK may have already slipped back into recession, economic forecaster the Item Club has warned.
    The think tank said gross domestic product shrank in the final quarter of last year and would contract again in the current three-month period.
    It said that even if the eurozone could resolve its problems the UK economy would grow by just 0.2% this year.
    It also predicted unemployment would rise by a further 300,000 to just below three million people.

More:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16571049

Wow these think tanks are bright..... or slow as we knew that long before xmas lol

Re: UK in recession says Item Club economic forecasters

Slipped back? I don't believe we ever climbed out.....

Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: UK in recession says Item Club economic forecasters

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      Slipped back? I don't believe we ever climbed out.....

Spot on

Comment

Working...
      X