GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UK floods: PM says money 'no object' in relief effort - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK floods: PM says money 'no object' in relief effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK floods: PM says money 'no object' in relief effort

UK floods: PM says money 'no object' in relief effort

The prime minister has promised that money will be no object in the flood relief effort.
    David Cameron warned there was no sign of the threat ending, saying: "Things could get worse before they get better."

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26131515
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: UK floods: PM says money 'no object' in relief effort

Notice, when pushed about diverting foreign aid, he said we have enough money elsewhere to divert. Basically saying that foreign aid will NOT be touched.
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
      Notice, when pushed about diverting foreign aid, he said we have enough money elsewhere to divert. Basically saying that foreign aid will NOT be touched.
      Aye it looks like disabled people will be suffering even more because of the floods, lets face it, it is the fault of people on benefits and the disabled who caused all this as well as the bank crisis.
      Do you get the feeling that there is an election soon or is that just me?

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        Do you get the feeling that there is an election soon or is that just me?
        Yep, next year. And if that TWAT thinks he's gonna get in again, he's a bigger TWAT than we think.
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

He could never be as big a TWAT as I think he is ...

Comment

UK floods: Sandbags are piled up as a new storm sweeps in

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26183403

Getting really fad up with this Weather......
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Crocuses are out, but what has happened to all the crops and grazing underwater. Everybody will be paying more for food, and utilities which will be back charging for repairs to networks. Does Dave expect to subsidise the country until it dries out?

I don't think he's considering more than targeted help in the flood areas.

Comment

Working...
              X