GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Monopoly Lagos version launched in Nigeria - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monopoly Lagos version launched in Nigeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monopoly Lagos version launched in Nigeria

The first African city edition of the famous board game Monopoly has been launched in Lagos. The Nigerian metropolis is one of the fast-growing cities in the world. The board's layout was unveiled at an event in Lagos City Hall, with the manmade Banana Island named as the upmarket equivalent of Mayfair in the London edition. Makoko, the slum on stilts over the city's lagoon, is the cheapest property for sale on the Lagos board.
    Bribes
    Nimi Akinkugbe, the head of Bestman Games which is producing the authorised Lagos edition, told Nigeria's Guardian newspaper ahead of the launch that suggestions for the Mayfair spot were "a hot topic".....Read more here: BBC News - Monopoly Lagos version launched in Nigeria
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X