GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A program on Debt on 5* - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A program on Debt on 5*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A program on Debt on 5*

Last night after a program on repossessions on 5* there was possibky the worst piece of journalism anyone has ever seen. It was a discussion on debt.
    They had people who said they were in debt ad didn't care, the "comedian" Jim Davidson who blamed the tax office for making him bankrupt, a footballer , Eddie the Eagle whose money was badly handled by trustees someone from the banks ,someone from Stepchange and woman from the sun who made Cameron look warm and cuddly.

There was no discussion on causes or real ways out of it just take respsibility and talk to the banks

Re: A program on Debt on 5*

You mean this --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-TV-discussion
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That looks like it might be the one.
      I think it tried to cover too much and the woman from the Sun will only add to the shame felt by people in debt. She actually said that pay day loans were good business for everyone and debt was your fault .

Comment

But the panelists were full of shit and self pity; as we said afterwards when we are in debt we already have nothing. These *celebs* still live the life of Riley when they're broke! no comparison.

sorry but who cares about skint-celebs when there are real life horror stories out there.... ITN/Ch5 missed a trick or ten!!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would agree that most of the panellists were. Especially Jim Davidson.

Comment

Working...
          X