GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Sign Digitally
    [/INDENT]
    Whilst the following image does shew a digit used as a sign, it is not quite the same as signing digitally:

HTH.

Comment

Classic.

Ok, ballsy as hell but if samsmum feels brave - why not
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^^ joke!!!!

Do not do that
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^^ joke!!!!

Do not do that
          Nor remind them (at this stage) of the Latin phrase capita vestra in ano sunt.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
              ?????????????
              'Tis but the plural of caput tuum in ano est.

Comment

'Tis but the plural of caput tuum in ano est.
                F*ck You!

Comment

That i understand!!

Comment

samsmum - we all would, but unfortunately the DCA's might have a little trouble even understanding that
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

F*ck You!
                      That's not what it means, though the sentiment is similar...

Capita vestra in ano sunt just means that they're afflicted by cephalo-proctal intromission.

Comment

That's not what it means, though the sentiment is similar...

Capita vestra in ano sunt just means that they're afflicted by cephalo-proctal intromission.
                        It means pretty much the same thing, I just simplified it down to the bare minimum

Comment

It means pretty much the same thing,
                          No, it doesn't.

Comment

OVERDRAFT with Nationwide B/S
                            £800
                            NOT PAYING
                            Last interest paid 06/08/2011 now changed bank acc
                            13/12/2011..Letter received. Pay up or will register a default notice'and instruct KPR to collect and could commence legal action
                            04/01/2012..Defaault notice issued on 31/12/2011. Balance £841
                            Update

Comment

Wow, you do have some extraordinary skills Mr Clogs

Comment

Update
                                Keep the DN safe and the envelope it came in and write the date received on the envelope.....

Comment

Working...
                                X