GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
    Yes. It was JD Williams that sent a letter confirming they're both unenforceable. Thanks
    Can you please email me one of their letters again where they say your behaviour will not be tolerated..... then I'll sort a suitable response

agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Can you please email me one of their letters again where they say your behaviour will not be tolerated..... then I'll sort a suitable response
        Just tell the idiots that, until they apologise appropriately for their last letter, you will withhold their company from the monthly draw of creditors to be paid.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Just tell the idiots that, until they apologise appropriately for their last letter, you will withhold their company from the monthly draw of creditors to be paid.
          Oh CC that made me laugh, my late brother always use to say he held all his bills in the air then would drop them, any that floated he would pay.
          Last edited by helmsman; 11 November 2011, 21:12.

Comment

Oh bugger. Am i supposed to be paying them?? No wonder they're not happy bunnies

Comment

Just received a letter from Lowells re Capital One balance £123. Offering me choice of 3 payment plans or 15% discount if i pay in full

Comment

Just received a letter from Lowells re Capital One balance £123. Offering me choice of 3 payment plans or 15% discount if i pay in full
                juts ignore
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Somehow i thought you might say that. Thanks

Comment

That reminds me of the (apocryphal) club which wrote to its members suggesting that they should pay their subscriptions once a year instead of monthly. Owing to the secretary being a poor typist, though, the letter actually read "pay anally".

Some members opted for the once a year payment, others didn't, but one member replied that he would prefer to continue to pay nasally.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      That reminds me of the (apocryphal) club which wrote to its members suggesting that they should pay their subscriptions once a year instead of monthly. Owing to the secretary being a poor typist, though, the letter actually read "pay anally".

Some members opted for the once a year payment, others didn't, but one member replied that he would prefer to continue to pay nasally.

I cant say i always understand what goes on in your head but once i've worked it out it always makes me giggle

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Right, bear with me (not much we can do now at this time on Friday) - i'll sort you a reply to send back for both accounts, are they both JD Williams related are they?

Hi Niddy. Did you get anywhere with this? Hope ya received the letter from them i e mailed like you asked.

Many thanks

Comment

Just received 2 letters from Co op. One says they've had local sources confirm we live here so they assume we're deliberately trying to avoid them. THE DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY.

2nd letter is titled SPECIAL OFFER. Offering 50% discount if we pay within 10 days

Comment

Ignore both because

a) you're not trying to avoid the debt - they haven't produced a compliant cca
                            b) you don't have 50% of £4900 to pay within 10 days! (do you? )

If you're wondering why I'm answering like this, see the last couple of pages of discussion on this thread
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie. Yep i know what you're saying but i dont understand enough to comment. I'm just so grateful for all the help. Do appreciate a little comment telling me why to ignore though thanks as it still feels a bit like going against what i've always been told. Getting so much easier though.

No much as i would love to take them up on their offer, if i had 2 grand sitting about i wouldn't be in the mess i'm in

Comment

Hubby just had a text from the 'local lender'. Just says'' Hi ****,are you sorted yet?''
                                Had nothing back regarding the CCA yet
                                '
                                Last edited by samsmum; 16 November 2011, 15:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X