GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

I heard a noise near an air brick but they're telling me its got a mesh thing on so it couldn't have got in there. Always keep window open so could be that or i suppose it could have been in ages. Seen no signs though. Put some sticky traps down cos of the dog but next door's just brought a trap and some peanut butter

Comment

Back to the debts. Just received a letter from J.D Williams regarding Simply Be and Ambrose Wilson. Says they accept the accounts are unenforceable but it is not the end of the matter and they will continue to manage the accounts according to OFT guidance in light of recent judicial findings re sections77/78 Consumer Credit Act 1974 issued in October 2010 (Plain English guide enclosed)

Also received a letter from Lewis debt recovery re our Hsbc loan. Says they have not received a payment since June 22nd (cancelled CCCSdmp). Do i send CCA request?

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
        Back to the debts. Just received a letter from J.D Williams regarding Simply Be and Ambrose Wilson. Says they accept the accounts are unenforceable but it is not the end of the matter and they will continue to manage the accounts according to OFT guidance in light of recent judicial findings re sections77/78 Consumer Credit Act 1974 issued in October 2010 (Plain English guide enclosed)

Also received a letter from Lewis debt recovery re our Hsbc loan. Says they have not received a payment since June 22nd (cancelled CCCSdmp). Do i send CCA request?
        J D Williams result.... if anybody hassels you over this send them this ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA with a copy of that letter ...keep that letter very safe

Lewis.... yes send cca request ---> CCA Request :niddyI,ii use this as Niddy's not here :niddy

Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 3 January 2012, 03:25. Reason: link replacement
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you. Can i send that letter to Reliable Collections who are constantly ringing and writing? They are also adding loads of charges every month. Will this continue when they accept it's uneforceable?

Comment

Thank you. Can i send that letter to Reliable Collections who are constantly ringing and writing? They are also adding loads of charges every month. Will this continue when they accept it's uneforceable?
            Bit more info please............:niddy
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Reliable Collections are the dca for Simply be and Ambrose Wilson who are part of JD Williams. Between the two accounts they're adding on about £70 a month in charges and £12 for each letter

Comment

Reliable Collections are the dca for Simply be and Ambrose Wilson who are part of JD Williams. Between the two accounts they're adding on about £70 a month in charges and £12 for each letter
                No just ignore the letters send them this ---> Harassment by Telephone :niddy
                Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 3 January 2012, 03:26. Reason: link replacement

Comment

Morning. No sign of Mickey.Obviously doesn't like peanut butter. Maybe he's allergic!!

All letters and files up to date. So far so good. What happens now JD Williams have accepted the accounts are UE. Will they still keep on writing and adding charges etc. Sorry,know it's the result we wanted but just not sure what happens long term. Thanks for all the help in getting us this far

Comment

Morning. No sign of Mickey.Obviously doesn't like peanut butter. Maybe he's allergic!!

All letters and files up to date. So far so good. What happens now JD Williams have accepted the accounts are UE. Will they still keep on writing and adding charges etc. Sorry,know it's the result we wanted but just not sure what happens long term. Thanks for all the help in getting us this far
                    Just ignore....... but let us know if you get any threatening letters

Comment

Morning all. Had nothing much to report lately. Been pretty quiet apart from the usual calls and letters so all been ignored. Just had first phone call from Co op Bank. Still waiting on CCA and SAR from them.

No sign of my furry friends but i'm in the spare room. Can't face going in there still!!

Comment

Don't forget to make a log of the calls you get.

Talking of furry friends, I had a bat flying around my living room last week!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Oh jeez. I'm a nervous wreck. Cant believe how its freaked me out.

I keep a log of all calls. Dont get the message do they??

Comment

everything ok here? Freaked out at what, not a creditor?
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              everything ok here? Freaked out at what, not a creditor?
                              Everything OK here... she got a mouse........

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Everything OK here... she got a mouse........
                                UH? A mouse - cool..... just get a snake and problem solved

Or just leave it, they are cute
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X