GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Keep-Trying UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep-Trying UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep-Trying UE Diary

The Background is had credit, lost job , started CCCS had two children and carried on paying CCCS.
    Egg applied a Default, HSBC applied a Default, Vigin Credit Card applied lates so a pretty screwed Credit Rating.
    Never really looked in detail at the debts as life was so busy, I am sure charges and fess amongst others have crept in over the years.

One Day Egg sold off debts to Arrow Global, and I decided enough is enough and have challanged the lot.

I am here now and so far so good, I am finding that these big compaines really were not very good at the basics

Not worried about what might happen as I am only asking for what i have the rights to see. If they can't do that then they dont have the right to my money.

Key

sent
    received
    other information
    Last edited by keey-trying; 20 July 2011, 10:21.

Re: Keey-Trying UE Diary

Virgin credit Card
    MBNA EUROPE BANK

Approx £4000

20/07/2011 Nothing yet done.
    Last edited by keey-trying; 20 July 2011, 10:14.

Comment

HSBC Current Account
      METROPOLIT COLLECTION SERVICES

29/06/2011 Sent CAA request.(Metropolitan 28-06-201-01.PDF)
      29/06/2011 I was unsure if this would work as it was an alleged current account but decided to give it a go
      29/07/2011 Received this letter as I take it used the wrong tactic for a current account (HSBC Current Account Response 1.PDF)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by keey-trying; 20 July 2011, 20:09. Reason: removed attachments

Comment

HSBC MASTERCARD

28/06/2011 Sent CAA request.(HSBC Card 28-06-201-01.PDF)
        19/07/2011 received a letter stating can't find signed aggrement, supplied reconsituted agreement and t&s's with very old address on form. (Images 19-07-2011-01.jpg , 19-07-2011-02.jpg)
        20/07/2011 Stopped all payments to HSBC MasterCard via CCCS.
        20/07/2011 Scanned and Emailed Niddy
        15/07/2011 Sent CAA Query Missing prescribed Terms
        07/08/2011 Received a letter from HSBC (HSBC Card 07-08-2011)
        07/08/2011 Scanned a copy and Emailed Niddy

Original thread here: ---> HSBC Credit Card
        Attached Files
        Last edited by keey-trying; 7 August 2011, 22:00. Reason: added link to other thread

Comment

Egg Loan
          Arrow Global

28/06/2011 Sent CAA Request.(EGG 28-06-2011-01.PDF)
          19/07/2011 Sent CAA Reminder Letter.(EGG 28-06-2011-02.PDF)
          20/07/2011 Stopped all payments to Arrow Global(Egg Loan) via CCCS.
          07/08/2011 Sill had no correspondance from Arrow Global.
          9/08/2011 Recevied Letter Stating that they had not recieved the £1 Fee but they did recevive the letter.(ArrowGlobal 1st letter received.jpg)
          31/08/2011 Still not decieded if I should reply or ignore it.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by keey-trying; 1 September 2011, 14:24. Reason: added attachement

Comment

I have just removed the uploads as we don't need to see your letters OUT (sent), we only need to see any letters IN (received)....

The HSBC thread (pre-diary) is here: ---> HSBC Credit Card
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by keey-trying View Post
              HSBC MASTERCARD

28/06/2011 Sent CAA request.(HSBC Card 28-06-201-01.PDF)
              19/07/2011 received a letter stating can't find signed aggrement, supplied reconsituted agreement and t&s's with very old address on form. (Images 19-07-2011-01.jpg , 19-07-2011-02.jpg)
              20/07/2011 Stopped all payments to HSBC MasterCard via CCCS.
              20/07/2011 Scanned and Emailed Niddy
              Totally unenforceable lol..... send this back: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Muppets

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X