GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Locke's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locke's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Locke's UE diary

After sending a sold whilst in dispute letter to Raven Recoveries and receiving a reply from MKDP saying that they have satisfied this, I've now received another letter from Raven saying that despite previous attempts at contacting me and not managing to sort out a suitable repayment blah blah, they will now pass it on to Keynes Collection for possible litigation consideration.

Any ideas what to do next?

Comment

You could send this to Raven or wait and see what Keynes Collections send you.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        You could send this to Raven or wait and see what Keynes Collections send you.
        Thank you Pixie, I fully expect the letter to fall on deaf ears where Raven are concerned and will probably get a 'letter before action' through the post from Keynes within a week or so.

My biggest issue is I'm not 100% sure when the card was taken out and if it falls before the cut off date, despite CCAing them for the past 4 years they have never actually told me but they do seem to be pushing this one even though it is only for a few hundred while they have others of mine that are for a lot more.

We will find out soon enough I guess.

Comment

You can never second-guess how dca minds work...

I was thinking that a LBA will be the next step from them but let's deal with that if/when the time comes.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
              IF
              All is good, thank you. I should really set notification alerts so I know when people reply.

48 weeks until statute barred!

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                All is good, thank you. I should really set notification alerts so I know when people reply.

48 weeks until statute barred!
                good luck .....

Most of mine are this month .....

Comment

Hi everyone, I hope everyone's journey is going well.

I moved house about 18 months ago and had my mail redirected for the first 12 months, I had a few letters in that time but nothing to worry about.

Anyway yesterday I received a letter to my new address from Robinson Way, the letter didn't say what they wanted or the account they were chasing for it was a fishing letter to confirm I was the same person from my previous address, which they should know anyway as the address is linked on my credit file.

Should I ignore for now?

Less than five months to SB!

Comment

I think I would, does sound like phishing , unless someone says different .xx
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I'm with Nanna see if they send anything else xx

Comment

I've just received a letter from capital one saying my account has been sold to Cabot with a letter from Cabot inside introducing themselves.

I might leave this one until they chase up again as its SB in just over 5 months.

Comment

They're sending a few. You're not alone

See update at bottom coloured -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post533276
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X