GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Elsie52's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elsie52's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elsie52's UE Diary

I'm so pleased too Elsie
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

not a bad idea to say how long this one has been on the go Elsie, if you started asking for CCAs April 2010, its taken a bloody long time to realise that they don't actually have it, but does go to show that it can take that time so the answer has got to be stick at it! they must have run out of "scary letters"

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
        not a bad idea to say how long this one has been on the go Elsie, if you started asking for CCAs April 2010, its taken a bloody long time to realise that they don't actually have it, but does go to show that it can take that time so the answer has got to be stick at it! they must have run out of "scary letters"
        thats a good idea

Comment

We CCA's all our creditors in April 2010.......so its taken 14 months.!!!....The account was taken out originally in 1998. Finger crossed that they never find it.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
            We CCA's all our creditors in April 2010.......so its taken 14 months.!!!....The account was taken out originally in 1998. Finger crossed that they never find it.!!!
            They won't, you're in the clear with this now
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Yet another letter received yesterday from Moorcroft re the above Barlcaycard account, complete in bright yellow envelope.!! Its the 3rd threat of Litigation letter we have received from them in 6 weeks, each time I have responded with Threat of Litigation letter, and the last time 16/5/2011 they said the account was on hold......16/6 they sent application form through which Niddy said was UE......18/6 Letter received from Barclaycard confirming that they could not provide a CCA and would not be enforcing.
              Latest letter is dated 27/6 - Possible Litigation.

What should I do.. ignore them or would you recommend anything else.

Thanks as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
                Thanks Niddy.

Yet another letter received yesterday from Moorcroft re the above Barlcaycard account, complete in bright yellow envelope.!! Its the 3rd threat of Litigation letter we have received from them in 6 weeks, each time I have responded with Threat of Litigation letter, and the last time 16/5/2011 they said the account was on hold......16/6 they sent application form through which Niddy said was UE......18/6 Letter received from Barclaycard confirming that they could not provide a CCA and would not be enforcing.
                Latest letter is dated 27/6 - Possible Litigation.

What should I do.. ignore them or would you recommend anything else.

Thanks as always.
                I would ignore them, Moorcroft are slow on response - they've done it to me, 'threat of litigation' followed by 'account on hold' followed by 'threat of litigation' followed by account sent back to their client.

(have a good rest of the week)
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

me too, think one hand has no idea what the other is doing and they also can't work their own computer system, or possibly they are just utter muppets!!!
                  Last edited by MrsD; 30 June 2011, 13:48. Reason: clicked to early

Comment

me three. They don't seem to read anything that they get sent.
                    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Thanks folks......I'm off up north to bonnie Scotland tomorrow for a wedding, may have a wee dram or two. Have a good weekend.

Comment

bring your welly boots and sou'wester

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                          me too, think one hand has no idea what the other is doing and they also can't work their own computer system, or possibly they are just utter muppets!!!
                          I second that!! I think Moorcroft are award winners when it comes to not reading letters and the left hand not knowing what the right hand's doing.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Think i know what the right hand is doing
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                              Think i know what the right hand is doing

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Letter received from Moorcroft re Barclaycard.........persistent little buggers that they are.!! This letter is titled, Monthly Installment Offer.!!, I can pay so much a month to clear this debt to stop their solicitors taking legal action. Have already sent 'Threat of Litigation' letter back in May. Barclaycard have written confirming that they cannot supply a CCA so therefore cannot enforce. Do I ignore again, or is there another letter which would be suitable to send?.......off to trawl the templates for inspiration.

Comment

Working...
                                X