GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stjjts UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stjjts UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stjjts UE Diary

I have committed to start a diary so I can record my progress to date and going forward. I have spent hours looking through the valuable resources that exist in forums and now have a better understanding of what to do and what to expect.

A number of years ago I realized that I was struggling to pay the minimum payments on my credit cards and what I was paying was only just covering the interest. I had overspent over a number of years encouraged by the banks but ultimately it was my spending that took me here. The days when 0% balance transfers were a regular offer, credit card cheques and being offered new credit cards on a regular basis. The end result was not good.

When I realized it had got out of hand I started the process of a DMP, I did look at those who charge for their services but thankfully looking back I made the right choice and went with one of the free providers. This worked out very well and my stress and worry was considerably reduced, they did a great job in getting me on track, dealing with the creditors and all I did was paid 1 monthly sum. I just wish I had gone to them sooner.

A couple of years with them and I started to read about doing my own DMP, did a bit of research and took the plunge and I am now a year or so in doing it myself. Whilst it is not for everyone I do like the fact I am now back in control and working towards that day when I am debt free.

Thanks for reading.

Re: stjjts UE Diary

PayPal (was GE took over by Santander)

Type of account: Credit Card
    Date commenced: November 2008
    Approx balance: £290
    Date last paid: February 2016
    Are you on arrangement or not paying: No Payment
    Account owner: Arrow Global now passed to Restons

Comment

Re: stjjts UE Diary

Originally posted by stjjts View Post
      PayPal (was GE took over by Santander)

Type of account: Credit Card
      Date commenced: November 2008
      Approx balance: £290
      Date last paid: February 2016
      Are you on arrangement or not paying: No Payment
      Account owner: Arrow Global now passed to Restons
      As it's post 04/2007 it's enforceable. Sorry. Best to try & blag it as long as you can.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X