GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script debtnewbie's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

debtnewbie's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debtnewbie's Diary

Here's the (long) list - hope this format is okay...any advice much appreciated!
    Last edited by debtnewbie; 12 March 2017, 17:11.

Re: AAD's Diary

Setting up your diary is daunting as you list everything, but also helps you get in control. You need to keep an eye on your accounts that were started after April 2007 as the legislation changed and unfortunately a loop hole was closed. However there can be other errors that if necessary can be defended.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: debtnewbie's Diary

Well done on setting up your diary but could I ask you to make one post per account. Also you need to give the name of the creditor or it's going to get awfully confusing as we won't know which credit card or mail order account you're referring to! Thanks
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: debtnewbie's Diary

Also let us know any letters you receive for each one , good luck x
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
        X