GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Leigh70 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leigh70 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Leigh70 UE Diary

Originally posted by LEIGH70 View Post
    MBNA account sold to Arrow Global Guernsey, anyone got any feedback on these muppets.

Leigh
    if you put arrow in the search box you will see loads of ue diarys come up all posted today we all got the same letters looks like mbna have off loaded all there ue accounts in bulk to these lowlifes
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Is yours enforceable, unenforceable or in default of s.78?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cut and paste trickery its nearly a year and halfs worth af letters. they have had the fred in a sheds on it for a while.

Leigh

Comment

Well its coming up close to nearly 2 years since I started this UE journey. It started with the usual barrage of letters,phone calls and a few doorstep visits. The accounts have done the usual passing around to different DCA agencies who all send their usual letters tinged with veiled threats. To date 2 of them have taken me court via Northampton. BOS were the first but jibbed out at the last minute and sent me the letter stating that they have withdrawn and will not chase me again. HSBC followed suit this dragged on a little longer but they pulled out at the end with the help of solicitors. I have had to pay for the solicitors help but the hassle is over from that creditor. The rest have been quiet of late just sending random letters that dont really mean anything, the usual we may do this and we may do that. I have learned to live within my own means, if I cant afford it I cannot buy it. hopefully we can get through the next 4 years without too much hassle and start again with a clean sheet. It was difficult at the beginning when I had to tell my wife about the mess I was in but she is with me all the way on getting through this. If anybody just starting going on the UE journey reads this just keep cool and dont worry the majority of it is just paper tennis.

Cheers

Leigh

Comment

Thanks for your post Leigh, as this really does help others. Congratulations on your two year mark

Best wishes
            IF...x
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks If , If I can make someone smile instead of sulking I am happy to help.

Regards

Leigh

Comment

Well done Leigh. It's helpful for people who are considering UE or have just started the UE journey to see how others are getting on further down the line.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sounds promising, not keen on the court part or solicitors part as we are skint but we shall see what happens

Comment

Crapquest come out of the closet to chase Santander, DCA number 5 these people contribute to global warming wasting paper.

Leigh

Comment

pop them off a wee sold in dispute, keeps a nice papertrail going..............

Comment

How are things going ?
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                        X