GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default date! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default date!

Hi,

I was just going through my old screen shots from Experian as most of my defaults are due to drop of in the first 3 months of 2012.
    Then I spotted one that Lowells had entered and it says defaulted 2008!! It was defo defaulted 2006 as with all my other debts!!
    How could this be possible????
    The other thing on this default is that it's an old Barclaycard debt that I went the CCA request route and Lowells wrote to me stating "the account is now closed and you us no money" as they had no CCA.

Any help?

Re: Default date!

Originally posted by sam View Post
    Hi,

I was just going through my old screen shots from Experian as most of my defaults are due to drop of in the first 3 months of 2012.
    Then I spotted one that Lowells had entered and it says defaulted 2008!! It was defo defaulted 2006 as with all my other debts!!
    How could this be possible????
    The other thing on this default is that it's an old Barclaycard debt that I went the CCA request route and Lowells wrote to me stating "the account is now closed and you us no money" as they had no CCA.

Any help?
    right now don't worry about this, however keep proof that the same default was applied in 2006 from the old screen shot. A lot of lenders try and re-default you, ooooh noooo - that's naughty

However lets wait until after they "should" drop off then a simple complaint to the data processor (i.e the CRA) should sort it out.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X