GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital one / Lowells - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital one / Lowells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital one / Lowells

Hi There, I'm enquiring regarding my Partners Dad, He has had numerous letters from several people over the years regarding a Credit Card he got from Capital One in 1999, Now i know from The person concerned that he made payments on the card when it was first used when he received the card, BUT the so called paperwork (statements) that Lowells provided (After a CCA request), have been doctored to suit their own needs, as NONE of the payments that DO register on this paperwork tally with what records my inlaws DO have, unfortunately they dont have ALL records, but what records they do have, certainly provides proof that Lowells have sent inaccurate false documentation!

I have a scanned image of a few pages that Lowells sent him (as i couldn't do it all!)

If I post them could someone please let us know our next cause of action! Many Thanks

Re: Capital one / Lowells

Hi ceejay,

Was this in response to a s78 request for a copy of an agreement or in response to a SAR under the DPA or both?

Or is it just Lowells sending something out of the blue to justify their postion?

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Re: Capital one / Lowells

And.... Date last paid
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X