GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MOORCROFT MITHERING PHONE CALLS!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOORCROFT MITHERING PHONE CALLS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOORCROFT MITHERING PHONE CALLS!!

Hi everyone
    moorcroft have started mithering me from yesterday over the phone, I am paying them something every month but a fiver less than agreed, I was thinking about CCA-ing them as the debt was from halifax credit card which I took out in about 2002 and defaulted like all the rest in about 2006 but they(halifax) waited till 2010 befofore they passed it on to a dca after all the interest went on, about 700 quids worth! they(halifax) kept saying if I paid so much a month then they would stop phoning but they kept piling the interest on till it got over a 1200 quid, wrong really they should of give me an option to pay off the bal then instead of conning me that the monthly money was coming off the o/s bal, the original o/s bal was down to about 350 quid at that time, but they never, they drew it out and piled on the interest on then sold it pressumably to moorcroft, so should I CCA moorcroft or SAR them, even just to piss them off, cheers guys

Dave

Re: MOORCRORFT MITHERING PHONE CALLS!!

See this mate: ---> Free Number to Issue Creditors
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: MOORCRORFT MITHERING PHONE CALLS!!

CCA them....
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: MOORCROFT MITHERING PHONE CALLS!!

Have they sent you a default notice Dave? Usually they stop interest after it's been defaulted/terminated. Looks like they're trying to keep this dead one going on a life support machine!
        I agree..CCA them. I'd stop paying too, but that's just me and only to be considered if you don't care about your CRA file...

Comment

Working...
        X