GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Trust online... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trust online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust online...

Hi Niddy and all,Decided to put a few questions onto a new thread rather than add to diary...please move if incorrect!!
    I am now firmly in sb territory and never did get any response to my cca request from the one dca that tracked me to my current address,Crapquest.Given that dca's are not the sharpest of people,it did make me wonder why they,and other dca's,did not push any further....is it possible they didn't because they don't have to? If I have ccj's that i don't know about,then sb doesn't apply which has lead me to think that maybe I should run my present address and previous two addresses through trust online.Niddy did advise some time ago that maybe let sleeping dogs lay...but I am a bit uneasy that if I do have ccj's that I don't know about and Crapquest found me,therefore others can to,should I worry that a court appointed bailiff could turn up out of the blue to enforce unknown therefore unpaid ccj?
    So...keep quiet or check trust online and see what comes up.....
    Last edited by thatnamestaken; 31 August 2012, 20:44.

Re: Trust online...

Thanks Flowerpower!
    I guess it follows that a dca would not be able to send any correspondence to an old address any more to ensure I never received it as to go back to court for an attachment of earnings or bailiffs it would be obvious the dca knows where I am living now....and so yes,I think you are correct in that a judge would want to know why they didn't enforce earlier!
    Think I will just keep calm and carry on !!!

Comment

Working...
    X