GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi on old halifax personal loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi on old halifax personal loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi on old halifax personal loan

Email me the attachments & I'll do it if easier.

There is a wee blip but we're working on it as a batch-update to the forum so it'll be a few weeks yet.

If you're struggling to upload let me know as I can upload them for you.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

reply received from the halifax saying they do not agree that i was mis-sold the ppi
      Attached Files
      Tobyjug x

Comment

Halifax are doing that a lot as are Lloyd (same thing)....

There's ways around it. Busy now, I'll come back to you later as they did the same to another - a mate of mine (ad1985) and I need to help him later so same will apply to you.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI Niddy,
          thanks, i have typed most of page 9 and posted it. if it doesnt make sense let me know and i will forward it to you and you can upload
          cheers
          TJ X
          Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Email me the attachments & I'll do it if easier.

There is a wee blip but we're working on it as a batch-update to the forum so it'll be a few weeks yet.

If you're struggling to upload let me know as I can upload them for you.
          Tobyjug x

Comment

HI Again,
            and thank you
            tj x
            Halifax are doing that a lot as are Lloyd (same thing)....

There's ways around it. Busy now, I'll come back to you later as they did the same to another - a mate of mine (am1985) and I need to help him later so same will apply to you.

Tobyjug x

Comment

Hiya ok bear with me. I'll try and link you to the other one tonight as the basis will be the same for you both.

I'll be around from 6.30 ish

Comment

Can you please clarify the following;
                1. Was this a loan? If so is it sole or joint?
                2. Were you employed at the time you took the product?
                3. When was the product taken out (inception date)?
                4. Have you ever CCA'd them?
                5. Can you recall how you opened the product? Was it in store, online, on phone?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                  1) Yes it was a personal loan to buy a car and it was sole
                  2) yes I was employed
                  3) not sure of the exact date but think it was around aug/sep 2001
                  4) no I have never cca them
                  5) it was on the phone

cheers
                  TJx
                  Tobyjug x

Comment

Originally posted by tobyjug View Post
                    Hi,
                    1) Yes it was a personal loan to buy a car and it was sole
                    2) yes I was employed
                    3) not sure of the exact date but think it was around aug/sep 2001
                    4) no I have never cca them
                    5) it was on the phone

cheers
                    TJx
                    Hiya

Please PM me where you worked as we'll need to establish a few things

Thanks

Comment

hi Niddy
                      PM just sent
                      cheers
                      tj x
                      Hiya

Please PM me where you worked as we'll need to establish a few things

Thanks
                      Tobyjug x

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                        Sorry to be a pain, I know you are really busy, but not sure if you got my last PM, if not lets know and I will resend
                        TJ xxx
                        Tobyjug x

Comment

hiya

I did but really busy just now, leave it with me for a day or two - sorry will try and deal asap.

Comment

hi Niddy,
                            No problem, sorry to be a pain in the bum, just thought I may have not sent it, or sent it to somebody else lol ( im not the brightest star in the sky)

Cheers
                            TJx
                            Tobyjug x

Comment

LOL don't be daft lmao x

Comment

just a thought...... and is it just me..... but since I made contact with the Halifax regarding ppi and they refused my claim... I have lots of calls on my mobile number ( all from different phone numbers ) and when I have searched the number online they are from PPI reclaiming company's from all over the country. the strange thing is I have never contacted any company about this ....other than the Halifax.....very strange
                                TJx
                                Tobyjug x

Comment

Working...
                                X