GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How far back can one claim ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far back can one claim ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How far back can one claim ?

Just been thinking, i know the account number which the loan payments were taken from if this would start the ball rolling Di ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      Just been thinking, i know the account number which the loan payments were taken from if this would start the ball rolling Di ?
      Hiya

Yes having the loan account number is a big help to make a start on the reclaiming.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        Hiya

Yes having the loan account number is a big help to make a start on the reclaiming.

the account it came out of each month is in with my ue so can i still request information on this account to find out what the loan account number was or will it rock the boat ?

Comment

the account it came out of each month is in with my ue so can i still request information on this account to find out what the loan account number was or will it rock the boat ?
          I can't see it being a problem, but because I do not know much a about UE matters, maybe it can be clarified by Niddy or one of our other folks who may know more on this one, but otherwise it should be ok to wha I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            I can't see it being a problem, but because I do not know much a about UE matters, maybe it can be clarified by Niddy or one of our other folks who may know more on this one, but otherwise it should be ok to wha I know of.
            Thanks Di, so if i go in the bank and ask them for the details they should be able to give them to me even though its years ago ?

sorry for asking so many questions i just don't know where to start and i know i paid around £21 a month into ppi on a loan for 3 years

Comment

Thanks Di, so if i go in the bank and ask them for the details they should be able to give them to me even though its years ago ?

sorry for asking so many questions i just don't know where to start and i know i paid around £21 a month into ppi on a loan for 3 years

It could be worth a try, and ask away that's what we are here for lol.

What about a subject access request (SAR), ask their data protection unit for all the paperwork if you no longer have anything based on the account?
              That is another way.
              How long ago did you settle the loan?

With whatever reasons you have for being mis sold, it will be just a matter of writing a letter or completing a reclaim complaint questionnaire, I can of course forward these details for you once your ready.
              If you want to double check on the UE thingie first and we can go from there.

Comment

Working...
              X