GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oscar LTSB claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar LTSB claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar LTSB claim

Thought had better start my own thread on this now, opposed to constantly posting on others.

"claim" has been ongoing since July. Loan taken out June 2004. Bank have already confirmed they cannot trace me using name, DOB and address (30+ years)

Have had all sorts of correspondence from them including "did you actually take the loan with us - maybe you should contact these" and "we are investigating" followed by "we made a mistake, we are not investigating"

Anyway, have proved the loan was with LTSB (after being made to jump through hoops a little) - but sadly have no proof/evidence of PPI. Even LTSB say provide us with an account number (on bank stat) then they say - "ok, you had a loan, but the DD doesnt prove it had PPI"

Spoke to FOS yesterday who are prepared to look at case, but that it may take 9 months and the lack of documents may pose a problem - as the person pointed out - documents are only required to be kept for 6 years.

Suppose have myself to blame slightly - could have started this in October and be close to an outcome now.
    Last edited by oscar; 4 April 2012, 12:40.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X