GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stayed claims - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stayed claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stayed claims

I've a stayed claim from 2008. It was stayed after filing a defence that no CCA was forthcoming.

Like you Fredbare it doesn't show up on MCOL.

I contacted Northampton who simply confirmed it was stayed.

I did think about forking out for a strike out but decided to let sleeping dogs lie.

I know it'll never become SB but I also don't think it's likely to come back to the surface either.

Comment

Originally posted by oldyboy View Post
      I've a stayed claim from 2008. It was stayed after filing a defence that no CCA was forthcoming.

I did think about forking out for a strike out but decided to let sleeping dogs lie.

I know it'll never become SB but I also don't think it's likely to come back to the surface either.
      If yours is stayed from 2008 a judge wouldn't allow a new claim without an exceptional reason. Quite simply there isn't one - therefore you can pretty much forget this. Pointless paying for a strike out application. They're going to struggle explaining a 7 year wait.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, that's the way I see it too.

Comment

Originally posted by fredbare View Post
          Thank you Niddy

Have looked at the user guide on the money claim online website, it states all data will be deleted 3 years after the last action on a claim, I will phone the Court and find out the status of the claim, will let you know what they say.

Thanks again

Fredbare
          Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          What did they say??
          Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
          I'd be very interested to know too!
          Originally posted by oldyboy View Post

Hi everyone

Northampton confirmed what their user guides state, the claim will be deleted from mcol 3 years after the last action on the claim, the claim is still there and you will need the claim number to phone them and find out the status of the claim. Like you Oldyboy I have decided to let sleeping dogs lie, my two claims have been stayed for 4 years and fingers crossed they stay there.

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

The two claims I had were stayed in Feb 11 & Oct 12 so, like you Fredbare I'll be leaving those well alone too!

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
              The two claims I had were stayed in Feb 11 & Oct 12 so, like you Fredbare I'll be leaving those well alone too!
              And, as your avatar reminds me, no gentleman would ever wish to meddle with a lady's stays!

Comment

Working...
              X