GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit Score - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Score

I curious as to why Niddy doesn't value credit scores from credit agencies, I thought they worked on a similar basis to what credit providers used.

I know every lender has their own critria but I though they would be useful as a rule of thumb.

Saying that though, I've seen mortgages kicked out due to a couple of 1's on someone credit card, that had a 900plus score.

Re: Credit Score

Probably because they mean very little...I swear sometimes its a figure they pull from fresh air

Comment

Re: Credit Score

As Niddy has said, in paraphrase of the Gettysburg Address,

" servants of the banks, funded by the banks, for the banks benefit with all of us wishing they would perish from this earth"

Its a nonsense and unless there are very very pressing reasons to want a clean file then ignore it, its crap. That is professional legal advice as well. Once you decide to take on a financial institution they will out of malice trash your CRF, justly or unjustly with no reference to a dispute legitimate or otherwise.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Working...
      X