GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Curiosity re DCA liquidation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curiosity re DCA liquidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susie
    replied
    Re: Curiosity re DCA liquidation

Thank you I was just imaginng how much fun it would be if all the letters they received were incinerated, or what poor clerical peerson would have the fun task of sorting them into which company gets what - preferably with a lot going to the wrong place - thats just my warped sense of humour though

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

As they're regulated they'll be handled by another firm, so any live cases / paperwork will be passed on by the admin to a backup DCA / OC most likely. But really, who gives a shit? Really....!

I hope they all close.

Reason not to sar - could be they can't take payment or nobody to deal with the request or, most likely, because the accounts are being shifted on to another firm - appointed by the regulator possibly or even the original lender (most likely).

Point 3 in the FAQ on website confirms they'll be passed back to the original creditor or closed.

Leave a comment:

• Susie
    replied

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    I do not have any Idea. would be nice if they all got lost
    I was thinking the same thing

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

I do not have any Idea. would be nice if they all got lost

Leave a comment:

• Susie
    started a topic Curiosity re DCA liquidation

Curiosity re DCA liquidation

I saw a comment on a thread (forgot which one), saying that Experto had gone into liquidation. I have looked at their website and the liqiodators statement of what to do if they were handling repayments etc, and one of the things on there was basically not to SAR Experto as the liquidators will not hold any information. So to my question, I imagine they would have had many thousands of accounts they were mailshoting and probably receiving replies, i&e forms andother letters or emails, so what will have happened to all of those records? I think they were dealing with debts from more than one institution so would they have been likely to have kept everything separate so it could go back to the owner of the accounts or would that not now be possible? Obviously nobody can say for certain but educated guesses are fine to give me an idea
Working...
X