GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Amigo GuarantorTroubles - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amigo GuarantorTroubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amigo GuarantorTroubles

Hi
    No pre contractual info was supplied.
    I sent in a bank statement for the period covering 20 November to 20 December wih my balance at close of business showing only.
    There was then a letter on 12/2/14 saying that the loan had been paid a copy of the credit agreement detailing amount of credit,term,rate of interest,total amount payble and consequences of missed payments.
    MRSP

Comment

MRSP

Did anything mean and nasty happen to you on Friday as you feared? I doubt it.

I'm keeping an eye on your situation so can you tell me one thing which is have you been making payments to this loan (which is not in your name) from your personal bank account to Amigo's bank account?

I have other questions but one step at a time.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B
        thanks for your message.
        We finally decided that we would increase combined payments by another £50 to make the monthly combined total £100 which is more than half the required monthly payment.I really want rid of these people as quickly as possible and after reviewing our finances,decided that this was the best option.However if they persist in asking for more it will just not happen in our current financial states, as there is not sufficient funds there at the moment.
        With regard to your question about how they are paid,we each set up standing orders on our respective personal bank accounts as a standing order cannot be varied by the other party.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSP View Post

Hi Plan B
          thanks for your message.
          We finally decided that we would increase combined payments by another £50 to make the monthly combined total £100 which is more than half the required monthly payment.I really want rid of these people as quickly as possible and after reviewing our finances,decided that this was the best option.However if they persist in asking for more it will just not happen in our current financial states, as there is not sufficient funds there at the moment.
          With regard to your question about how they are paid,we each set up standing orders on our respective personal bank accounts as a standing order cannot be varied by the other party.

Hello MRSP

I know this thread was a long time ago but I've recently been made aware of some interesting developments with Amigo Loans and the FCA. If you see this post will you let me know your current situation.

You can email me direct if you prefer using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk (I used to be Plan B on the forum before I joined the firm ).

I hope all is well with you.

Di

Comment

Working...
          X