GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nationwide Credit Card

Sweety, that is great news; as night watch has said they cannot enforce if they cannot supply the CCA, so you don't need to accept their offer to pay anything.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Nationwide Credit Card

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Hi sweety
      i received your message that Shoesmiths say Nationwide will not be taking it to court as they can't supply your CCA, that is great news,
      as for the £5.00 they are asking for as they cannot supply the CCA you do not have to pay anything what so ever, it makes the account Unenforceable.
      they can ask for a payment but unless they supply the CCA they can not take it further,
      Please keep that letter in a safe place, just in case it is passed to another DCA.

I have replied on your thread so others know what has happened,

best wishes NW x
      Thanks NW - Sweetie - whatever you do, don't agree to pay anything as if they cannot provide the agreement then they are pretty buggered, as NW has stated in her reply above.

If in doubt, check with us...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X