Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ's

Hi Guys,

I posted something yesterday in the parking fines section, this is to do with the legal side of it, no the parking fines themselves.

My partner has been issued with a CCJ for £500 for 4 parking fines (parking eye, was told it was 4 by the court)

The issue is, we moved house in June and all the correspondence to this CCJ has gone to that address. The way we found out about it was an alert from Experian on Saturday. So we have called up the court and want to get the CCJ set aside while we look into it as we have had no evidence of what its actually for, could be completely bogus.

Turns out we only have until Wednesday to set it aside.

So my partner phoned the court today and was basically told that asking to set the CCJ aside because of a change of address would not be enough so would be a waste of £80, so you need to speak to parking eye direct to try and resolve (they don't deal with anyone over the phone)

Is this the case that it would not be set aside because of change of address, as we have not seen anything, it could be a totally bogus claim?

Thanks

Re: CCJ's

Have you read the link i pointed you to yesterday that has now also appeared on your pepipoo thread 3 times ?

M1

Comment

Re: CCJ's

Yes i have read it and she has sent the forms off, this was more for the fact that the offices at the court had dismissed the reason of not receiving the forms as 'not good enough' to get it set aside. Was looking to see if there was any legalities in them all being sent to our old address. One thing to note, our new address information was updated with the DVLA on the day that we moved in our new house, so they will have had access to our address.

Comment

Working...
      X