GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot Debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Received today on my mobile a request by Cabot to make contact. Which I have not done so.

Comment

That would be my decision as well. If it was a text keep it- build up that paper trail

Comment

Originally posted by Clive23 View Post
        Received today on my mobile a request by Cabot to make contact. Which I have not done so.

There will probably be loads more of those calls and texts now that you have cancelled your direct debit to them. You can try blocking the number but they use endless different ones to get round that.

Just keep focused on the fact that they have not complied with your s78 CCA Request and have written to you to admit the debt is currently unenforceable.

Hold that thought and hold your nerve - and hold on to that letter which they sent you in April

Di

Comment

Hi,

Received a letter and a number of Messages on mobile to make contact. All ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive23 View Post
            Received a letter and a number of Messages on mobile to make contact. All ignored.

That makes sense (you ignoring them).

Right now they are just ‘going through the motions’ with relentless calls, voicemails and letters despite the fact that this debt is currently unenforceable due to their non compliance with your CCA Request.

You know that, I know that, and it's possible that Cabot know that too, but it’s not stopping them from hounding you in the hope that you don’t know that

Post up on your thread each and every time this happens in case there’s something which might be unwise for you to ignore.

Di
            Last edited by PlanB; 9 June 2021, 20:34. Reason: Technical issues

Comment

Working...
            X