GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell/vanquis - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell/vanquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell/vanquis

Click image for larger version

Name:	96E54A1D-999A-439A-AC73-A02ED9481AE0.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1535518Hi all, I wonder if you can help me.

I sent a cca to Lowell about an assumed debt with vanquis on an old credit card. I received this answer, and wondered if anyone could point me with what to do next?

thanks so much in advance

Originally posted by Clairey_town View Post

Name:	96E54A1D-999A-439A-AC73-A02ED9481AE0.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1535518Hi all, I wonder if you can help me.

I sent a cca to Lowell about an assumed debt with vanquis on an old credit card. I received this answer, and wondered if anyone could point me with what to do next?

thanks so much in advance
    I am afraid I can't read the text from this image!
    Can you put up a better copy!

Comment

Name:	0F74E47F-13A1-479C-92F9-C329B686CA2E.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	325.4 KB
ID:	1535523

Comment

Sorry, I hope this is better?

Comment

Sorry, I hope this is better?
          Well what it means is that they have admitted receiving your CCA s77/78 (was that plus £1?).
          Do nothing, say nothing and wait until they send you your CCA S 77/78. They have 12 days after which this is UE!

Comment

Hello

It's difficult to point you in the right direction without knowing the story so far.

Lowell's letter refers to you sending them a s77-79 CCA Request. The letter implies that they have sent you some documentation in response, but you haven't said what they sent you i.e. was it a credit agreement, statements, a Default Notice or something else.

I'm guessing they've just sent you some computer printouts etc. which they feel proves you had the account (which is not the point).

As Roger says, they've asked Vanquis for the credit agreement which they'll send you if/when it arrives.

What does it say on the second page of that letter?

How much is the outstanding balance being chased, and when (what year) did you open the account with Vanquis?

Di

Comment

Hi guys,

they’ve sent me nothing at all so far except this.

the debt is £1k

it was opened I think in 15.

are they allowed to say they’re ignoring my time lines?

Comment

are they allowed to say they’re ignoring my time lines?

What timelines?

What have you asked them to do, and by when?

Di

Comment

I sent a template letter asking for the credit agreement, statements etc within 12 working days

Comment

where did you get the template letter from?
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I sent a template letter asking for the credit agreement, statements etc within 12 working days

In which case it's good news that they are ignoring your timelines since the debt will now be unenforceable until or unless they do comply with your request

I should ask whether you sent the £1 statutory fee with your s78 CCA Request?

Di

Comment

Working...
                      X