GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SAR request - Is there a new template letter on the forum anywhere now that there is no £10 Fee ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAR request - Is there a new template letter on the forum anywhere now that there is no £10 Fee ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR request - Is there a new template letter on the forum anywhere now that there is no £10 Fee ?

I need to SAR Barclays now that PRA have everything they can get from Barclays in relation to an Egg card and Barclaycard.

Is there a new template letter on the forum anywhere now that there is no £10 Fee ?

Not sure if I am correct about no fee needed.

Thanks.

use that one and amend and delete the fee as no fee now, and alter to read 30 days to reply as per DSAR 25th May 2018 amendment
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

An update,

I did the SAR request online at Barclays, it worked and I received lots of paperwork, there was an option for an electronic download format and in hindsight that might have been better as less paper to trawl through.

https://www.barclays.co.uk/help/cust...nal-info-copy/

Comment

Originally posted by February17 View Post
        I did the SAR request online at Barclays, it worked and I received lots of paperwork, there was an option for an electronic download format and in hindsight that might have been better as less paper to trawl through.

Why not do both?

You've got the paper version so now make another request for an electronic one

Di

Comment

Working...
        X