GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sub-Prime Credit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sub-Prime Credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sub-Prime Credit

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;191162]Hiya

See no sign of you since you got approved, I do hope you've not went on a mad spending spree with your new £250 / £500 credit card :lol

:beer[/QUOTE]

Ashamed to say I haven't been on for a while. Consider my knuckles well and truly rapped!

I am being very careful to make sure I use my card and then pay it all off :angel :angel:angel
    Oh, and I got £500. Feelign slightly smug as my OH applied (well they hounded him until he said yes) and he only got £250....
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

[QUOTE=swanfan;182031]Vanquis have just doubled my credit limit. :wtf[/QUOTE]

Am I allowed to swear on here? Swanny that's a result! :beer
      Niddified and proud!

Comment

[QUOTE=MustGetStraight;205329]I am being very careful to make sure I use my card and then pay it all off :angel :angel:angel
        Oh, and I got £500. Feelign slightly smug as my OH applied (well they hounded him until he said yes) and he only got £250....[/QUOTE] Well done on getting credit, also proves my story that even those with 500 defaults CAN get credit (after around 3 years usually)......

Well done :beer
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=MustGetStraight;205330]Am I allowed to swear on here? [/QUOTE] We don't have swear filters - we're an adult site (unless kids under 18 can get in debt, which actually doesn't surprise me that much :lol ) :grin
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;205331]Well done on getting credit, also proves my story that even those with 500 defaults CAN get credit (after around 3 years usually)......

Well done :beer[/QUOTE]
            Actually Vanquis pestered both of us until we gave in! Once you've expressed an interest they just don't let you go.

Both of us have defaults under 3 years so I was suprised... will keep using the card and paying it off and see how long it takes them to up their limit. After all, they've doubled Swanny's :sunglasses
            Niddified and proud!

Comment

[QUOTE=MustGetStraight;205388]Both of us have defaults under 3 years so I was suprised... will keep using the card and paying it off and see how long it takes them to up their limit. After all, they've doubled Swanny's :sunglasses[/QUOTE]
              After 4 months they usually increase the limit, they did with mine.

Comment

[QUOTE=MustGetStraight;205330]Am I allowed to swear on here?[/QUOTE]

:rotfpmsl:rotfpmsl:rotfpmsl:rotfpmsl:rotfpmsl

Go and have a look at some of the posts by the Forum Administrator and work it out for yourself! :grin:grin:grin

Try these for a start, just from the last week or so -

[URL="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=201915&postcount=87"]allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Lowell/MBNA and enforcable agreement[/URL]

[URL="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=201863&postcount=6"]allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - PM's Plan To Axe Housing Benefit For The Young[/URL]

[URL="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=201544&postcount=6"]allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Natwest customers hit by technical problems[/URL]

I think there is probably [I]one[/I] word which would get you permanently banned. I'd better hope the Boss doesn't see this post.

C**tic

SH

Comment

Septic was that? ;W

Comment

coptic ??????
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How do you sign up for JD Williams "account" as recommended, i hit the "spread the cost" link for personal account, filled it all in. It said congrats on being registered customer etc. Available to spend shows zero and if i try to shop it asks for payment card?

If i go back to "spread the cost" its gone, there seems to be nowhere to apply for an account? :-/
                      ------------------------------
                      WINJAS
                      Pyrotechnical Guru
                      (yup blowing shit up)

Comment

Working...
                      X