GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Financial Hardship - Useful Contacts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Hardship - Useful Contacts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial Hardship - Useful Contacts

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=DarkOrange]Useful contacts
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

For businesses that experience difficulties with their banks at branch level, banks have provided a central point of contact to discuss their concerns. Details of each bank’s central telephone number are available on the bank’s website. If you are in difficulties, you can also get help from debt-counselling and business support organisations. The FOS will tell you where you can get advice, some of which may be free. If you ask them to, they will work with your advisers. The contact details for some organisations which may be able to help are as follows.
    [LIST][*][B]Advice UK[/B] - 020 7469 5700 ([url]www.adviceuk.org.uk[/url])[*][B]Business Debtline[/B] – 0800 197 6026 ([url]www.bdl.org.uk[/url])[*][B]Business Link[/B] – 0845 600 9 006 ([url]www.businesslink.gov.uk[/url])[*][B]Citizens Advice[/B] - You can get the phone number of your local bureau from the phone book, the local library or [url]www.citizensadvice.org.uk[/url][*][B]Citizens Advice Scotland[/B] - 0131 550 1000 ([url]www.cas.org.uk[/url])[*][B]Federation of Small Businesses[/B] - [url]http://www.fsb.org.uk[/url][*][B]Financial Services Authority[/B] – 020 7066 1000 ([url]www.fsa.gov.uk[/url])[*][B]Money Advice Scotland[/B] - 0141 572 0237 ([url]www.moneyadvicescotland.org.uk[/url])[*][B]National Federation of Enterprise Agencies[/B] - 01234 831623 ([url]www.nfea.com[/url])[*][B]Northern Ireland Citizens Advice Bureau[/B] - 028 9023 1120 ([url]www.citizensadvice.co.uk[/url])[*][B]The British Chambers of Commerce[/B] – 024 7669 4484 ([url]www.chamberonline.co.uk[/url])[*][B]The Insolvency Service[/B] - 0845 601 3546 ([url]www.insolvency.gov.uk[/url])[*][B]The Forum of Private Business[/B] – 0845 612 6266 ([url]www.fpb.co.uk[/url])[*][B]The Institute of Directors[/B] - 020 7766 8866 ([url]www.iod.com[/url])[/LIST]
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
Working...
X