GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Resolvecall - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resolvecall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolvecall

Anyone had any dealings with "Resolvecall"? Have an alleged account where the original DCA has advised me by letter that they cannot obtain a CCA and have asked "Resolvecall" to visit me - suitable doorstep visit letter sent!

Re: Resolvecall

I have had previous dealings with resolvecall on two occasions

They did call at my home once out of the blue - Just told them to go away and they did. The guy that came was pretty decent ( As they go !!!!) He understood the game and said " Fair enough, Thanks for your time".

I sent them the doorstep visit letter - Next thing they wrote to me to tell me they are no longer dealing with the account

The other time they contacted me - Sent the doorstep visit letter - Same thing, They wrote to advise that they were no longer dealing with the account

So by the looks of it, You have done the right thing......It seems Resolvecall do not like anybody who puts up any type of resistance and then just pass back to DCA/Original Creditor - In my experience at least

Fingers crossed, Keep us posted
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Spud, will keep updating.

Comment

Resolvecall wrote to me concerning one of my debts, so I sent the doorstep visit letter. They came back with a letter saying the case you refer to is not applicable to your circumstances blah blah ............ is not binding on us blah blah ..... we are entitled by law and under contract blah blah ....

I put together a 'try it and see' letter, after which they were "... no longer dealing with this account ...".

If they persist with you, I'll post up what I sent them in my case.

Comment

Thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
            Resolvecall wrote to me concerning one of my debts, so I sent the doorstep visit letter. They came back with a letter saying the case you refer to is not applicable to your circumstances blah blah ............ is not binding on us blah blah ..... we are entitled by law and under contract blah blah ...
            Could you post up a redacted copy of that arrant and arrogant nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              I think I remember seeing it and spitting my coffee over the keyboard. You'll love it.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resolvecall 02.13 a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1399714

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I feel a bit put out now........I never got one of those they just buggered off

I guess your face either fits or it doesn't !!!!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It is - of course - utter nonsense!

One might simply ignore it, or refer the silly Scotchmen (no, I do not mean Scots) to Trading Standards and/or the Office of Faffing and Twaddling or the Fundamentally Clueless Authority, as it is not possible under any Consumer Credit Agreement to contract out of one's basic human rights such as the right to a private life or to the peaceful enjoyment of one's home.

Or one could write back, saying that their balderdash has been noted and that one rejects it utterly. One would also state once more that any visit made may only occur at a time of one's prior approval - and that no such appointment will be made or agreed to. Finally, one could state for the avoidance of any remaining doubt that any visit made without such approval will be regarded as trespass and that reasonable and proportionate force may lawfully be used to eject any trespasser from one's property including, if necessary, emptying the contents of a chamber pot over the head of the trespasser.

Their response to that should be interesting.

Comment

I quoted them a couple of extracts from OFT guidance and threatened them with being reported to the OFT and FOS if they continued to misrepresent their position or flout the guidance.

Comment

I believe I'd prefer to drench the buggers with a potful of piddle.

Comment

I believe I'd prefer to drench the buggers with a potful of piddle.
                            There would be more than piddle in the chamber pot I'd be emptying over them if they sent that letter to me. I would even hunt the local park for some rare white dog poo to add to the pot and savour the occasion.
                            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Quick update, Resolvecall responded to my "doorstep visit" letter by (a) stating that they did not know of any referral by Arden/Moorgate to act on their behalf and then (b) advising that they had returned the "file" to Moorgate/Arden. As previous posts imply they seem to back off if you know your rights..........plus Moorgate/Arden may have initially omitted to tell them they had no CCA!

Comment

Working...
                              X