GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Crapquest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crapquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crapquest

LOL no LooLoo, i changed my mind and i got a scalextrix instead

Gerry, they wouldn't dare try it with another debt. Or would they ?
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre
      LOL no LooLoo, i changed my mind and i got a scalextrix instead

Gerry, they wouldn't dare try it with another debt. Or would they ?

;D Aye Billy I think they would.. :bunsen

You saw their website they’ve got absolutely no scruples’, they’ll pursue any debt by hook or by crook… :bad

Gerry x

Comment

Morning all.

Well, I want to cheer y'awl up and let you know I got a £50 cheque in the post yesterday from CrapQuest. Yep, aint much compensation, but it is something and its their money, lol.

I got it from nothing really. I originally complained to the FOS about them not sending me a CCA request (they told me to go direct to Egg). BUT somewhere along the line in the ping-pong letter writing contest I sneaked in a conplaint about them and requested that their consumer credit licence officer contact me. Which of course s/he never did. So expanded this to FOS.

Now FOS disagreed with everything I said and 100% took Cappy's side. But they offerd me £25 to gp away. I rejected this and sent off a few of HL Legal's threat-o-grams's to prove that CapQuesdt and their agents were sending legal-looking letters to me when they didn't actually own the debt (not sold by Egg). FOS disagreed with me and stuck up for Cappy but I was offered £50 to go away.

I took the £50 and will apply it to my weekend fund :-)

Thanks CapQuest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
          Morning all.

Well, I want to cheer y'awl up and let you know I got a £50 cheque in the post yesterday from CrapQuest. Yep, aint much compensation, but it is something and its their money, lol.

I got it from nothing really. I originally complained to the FOS about them not sending me a CCA request (they told me to go direct to Egg). BUT somewhere along the line in the ping-pong letter writing contest I sneaked in a conplaint about them and requested that their consumer credit licence officer contact me. Which of course s/he never did. So expanded this to FOS.

Now FOS disagreed with everything I said and 100% took Cappy's side. But they offerd me £25 to gp away. I rejected this and sent off a few of HL Legal's threat-o-grams's to prove that CapQuesdt and their agents were sending legal-looking letters to me when they didn't actually own the debt (not sold by Egg). FOS disagreed with me and stuck up for Cappy but I was offered £50 to go away.

I took the £50 and will apply it to my weekend fund :-)

Thanks CapQuest.
          Excellent I love it £50. to piss off.

Gerry x

Comment

Yes, £50 to piss off and drop my complaint, which the FOS ripped apart anyway! If we ALL give the DCAs a hard time this way they could be ground down somewhat :-)

Comment

Working...
            X