GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Who to CCA? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who to CCA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to CCA?

Good evening,

I have a debt that was with Virgin Money.

Sold to Intrum UK Finance Ltd, Capquest appointed to administer and being managed by Moorcroft....who do you CCA?

I CCA'd Capquest, they sent me back the Postal Orders on 1 May, they then sent me a letter the other day to say I should direct by query to Moorcroft....

Originally posted by orfoster View Post
    Good evening,

I have a debt that was with Virgin Money.

Sold to Intrum UK Finance Ltd, Capquest appointed to administer and being managed by Moorcroft....who do you CCA?

I CCA'd Capquest, they sent me back the Postal Orders on 1 May, they then sent me a letter the other day to say I should direct by query to Moorcroft....
    Those few details whihc raise a host of queries!
    Have you a Diary Entry if not please can you start one with the following plus details of dates etc explaining the above
    Don't send another CCA S.78 request! Keep the correspondence safe!

Type of account -
    Date commenced -
    Approx balance -
    Date last paid -
    Are you on arrangement or not paying -
    Account owner -

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Those few details whihc raise a host of queries!
      Have you a Diary Entry if not please can you start one with the following plus details of dates etc explaining the above
      Don't send another CCA S.78 request! Keep the correspondence safe!

Type of account -
      Date commenced -
      Approx balance -
      Date last paid -
      Are you on arrangement or not paying -
      Account owner -
      Thank you for this, all done I think.

Comment

Funny isn’t it. They always try to wriggle out of it. Once upon a time Arrow use to say they weren’t the creditor

Comment

For the CCA request, it sounds like Moorcroft is the one you need to contact now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifeline55 View Post
            For the CCA request, it sounds like Moorcroft is the one you need to contact now.
            @orofoster
            Diary is here
            https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...be#post1550196

Account owner - Intrum UK Finance Ltd (7 March 24) - appointed Capquest Debt Recovery Ltd to 'administer' debt and Moorcroft to Manage the account.
            CCA: Request sent by Registered Post, Delivered to Capquest on 1 May 24

So Capquest Debt Recovery Ltd are Intrum's Agents aren't they
            Its Intrum who are required to deliver the CCA S.78 and Capquest are their Agents.

Fudge to confuse because see below!

Intrum have a problem after having lost an appeal court
            the Claimant (intrum) is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority and is accordingly not entitled to bring the claim

Comment

Working...
            X