GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script probable repossession - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

probable repossession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: probable repossession

I'm talking about serious amounts PlanB and yes you may be right about the cost directly in a small claims court, BUT if you have been forced that far and win then you still have to collect. If the other party refuses to cough, then you are liable to pay all the costs of the neforcement of the CCJ. Many many people forget this hence my reference to the case we won and the Clerk's comments. Fortunately we had a very cunning and sharp woman solicitor who worked for one of the big corporate outfits in those days and she extracted what was owing.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Right then who's been naughty

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

*Yawn* its late here in Florida... no one is getting banned lets just keep this on topic please

Comment

Working...
        X