GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Good bye Debt - Hooker Acc's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good bye Debt - Hooker Acc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Roger;n1533675]

This is a first step towards taking back control of your money and your life instead letting your creditors empty your wallet/purse!

I have a Wallet (currently empty, soon to be full)

Comment

Originally posted by Hooker View Post
      Thank you all for response / comments.

Addressing those raised by Di in particular ..

MBNA Natwest - Letter from Cabot Jan 2019 after my CCA correspondence stated .. Natwest unable to provide documentation..Account currently unenforceable but balance remains payable.

MBNA Mint - Letter from Cabot 22 January 2020 - We have been unable to get info'. This means we are not permitted to get CCJ but we can request payment . We would like to talk about payment plan.

I spoke to Cabot on 21st January and without making commitment suggested that I may be able to make a one off 40% settlement payment . The response was that the would look into the CCA matters ( they had not got anything on file referring to my original correspondence request) and call me back to discuss 40% offer. I haven't taken a call ( they may have tried) but did receive the CCA response noted above.

I am fortunate that I can afford to make the 40% ( little more if forced to) so minded to knock these on the head for piece of mind given my wife's experience & mine following !

Hello

Did you eventually manage to settle these debts to get the piece of mind you and your wife wanted after visits from Resolvecall which were unsettling, or have the (admitted) unenforceable ones left you alone?

Di

Comment

Working...
      X