GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £2 statutory credit report (experian) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£2 statutory credit report (experian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: £2 statutory credit report (experian)

Originally posted by wizzywig28 View Post
    Ok, so SAR NHunter and CIFAS or just CIFAS?
    No need for N Hunter, only do that if you have active CIFAS records...... so for the moment, don't bother with N Hunter.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not sure if this actually means anything, but I applied for credit today and was accepted with a £400 limit (SDG Ltd)

Comment

also applied for a Very account and was accepted with a limit of £250..

on another note, got a letter from the area Director from Nationwide today (after complaining to the chief executive about the poor customer service and CIFAS information) and he basically said that having reviewed my application, he can see I was not rejected due to CIFAS, he refused to remove the search but offered me a full account with VISA debit card etc, and also gave me £50 for my inconvenience!

Wizzy 1 - Nationwide 0

Comment

Originally posted by wizzywig27 View Post
          Not sure if this actually means anything, but I applied for credit today and was accepted with a £400 limit (SDG Ltd)
          They throw it around mate - lol, best of luck! You'll have a £10k limit in 3 months
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by wizzywig27 View Post
            also applied for a Very account and was accepted with a limit of £250..

on another note, got a letter from the area Director from Nationwide today (after complaining to the chief executive about the poor customer service and CIFAS information) and he basically said that having reviewed my application, he can see I was not rejected due to CIFAS, he refused to remove the search but offered me a full account with VISA debit card etc, and also gave me £50 for my inconvenience!

Wizzy 1 - Nationwide 0
            Well done mate

Comment

Working...
            X