GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £2 statutory credit report (experian) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£2 statutory credit report (experian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £2 statutory credit report (experian)

does anyone know if this includes information on CIFAS and CCJ's? I purchased this to specifically check and it dont say.

Also, how long does linked address information stay on there for?

Re: £2 statutory credit report (experian)

I have the statutory report from Equifax and it gives details of both CIFAS and Court Judgements.
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

hello

yes, I have the Equifax one (got it through Capital One), and cannot see anything on there, but would like to know if anyone else can see CIFAS or CCJ area (even if no information held) on the Experian one, or if there is no information held, they just miss it out?

Comment

Originally posted by wizzywig28 View Post
        does anyone know if this includes information on CIFAS and CCJ's? I purchased this to specifically check and it dont say.

Also, how long does linked address information stay on there for?
        Linked addresses will exist as long as the link to that person or credit exists

hello

yes, I have the Equifax one (got it through Capital One), and cannot see anything on there, but would like to know if anyone else can see CIFAS or CCJ area (even if no information held) on the Experian one, or if there is no information held, they just miss it out?
        I have had mine from all three, and as it should be CIFAS etc is blank.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          Linked addresses will exist as long as the link to that person or credit exists

I have had mine from all three, and as it should be CIFAS etc is blank.
          Do you have a specific section labelled CIFAS or County Court Information?

Comment

Dont have the report any longer, but I seem to remember there were blank sections with those headers
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              Dont have the report any longer, but I seem to remember there were blank sections with those headers
              I really dont know why this information is not available

I also noticed that Next, Jacamo, JD Williams and Fashion World are not reporting to Experian but are to Equifax!

Comment

I really dont know why this information is not available

I also noticed that Next, Jacamo, JD Williams and Fashion World are not reporting to Experian but are to Equifax!
                Hi wizzywig28
                From what I understand I not all companies report to all three of the main credit reference agencies.
                So I think the best advice is to check all three but you could check this link below to the section of this site, which contains information on the credit reference agencies.
                All About Credit Reference Agencies & CIFAS

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...65&postcount=1
                Regards
                Rhinoman
                The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
                He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Hello Trouble! Nice to see you here

Ok, if you read this - it'll help you grasp it: ---> All About Credit Reference Agencies & CIFAS

Basically, you need to send a SAR to N Hunter and to CIFAS in order to see the fraud data, as the CRA's DO NOT show certain categories of fraud, obviously - as the data subject could be ID fraud victim so they don't let on to the "perpetrator" that they are onto them, as such.

If you recall from MSE and my ID Fraud, I had a clear CRA file across all 3 but then when I SAR'd cifas, I had 3 entries.... I got them removed, but as they were impersonation fraud - they are hidden from the CRA data feed.

The usual entries on the CRA's are when you request protective registration, otherwise it could be hidden.

Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 26 January 2011, 20:56.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hello

For CCJ's - see here: ---> CCJs, court orders & fines - Search yourself and others - Trust Online
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NID, as always very helpful mate, will do it tomorow! Any idea how long this takes?

This is my problem, I had roughly 30 CIFAS markers from 5 years ago, was silly and lied on applications (wouldnt do it again as I now understand the implications).

So I am applying to rent a house with two mates, credit checks are done via FCC Paragon, who I understand search CallCredit (awaiting PIN to access their online services). So on saturday I went to open a joint acount with my mates at Nationwide (to pay bills etc) and I was declined due to CIFAS, now I wasnt sure if that was down to him using my old customer record (With updated details) or if it was down to a brand new CIFAS registered. Anyway I was declined, but they offered me a CashCard account!

I am now confused and worried as I dont know whats on CC and the credit check has probably already been done!

Comment

NID, as always very helpful mate, will do it tomorow! Any idea how long this takes?

This is my problem, I had roughly 30 CIFAS markers from 5 years ago, was silly and lied on applications (wouldnt do it again as I now understand the implications).

So I am applying to rent a house with two mates, credit checks are done via FCC Paragon, who I understand search CallCredit (awaiting PIN to access their online services). So on saturday I went to open a joint acount with my mates at Nationwide (to pay bills etc) and I was declined due to CIFAS, now I wasnt sure if that was down to him using my old customer record (With updated details) or if it was down to a brand new CIFAS registered. Anyway I was declined, but they offered me a CashCard account!

I am now confused and worried as I dont know whats on CC and the credit check has probably already been done!
                        Hiya, ok you need to write to CIFAS and SAR them - see below for full details and links.... it'll take around 20 days if you send in proper ID now, unlike banks you need to prove your ID to cifas so send a copy of passport/driving licence and a bank statement..... ideally a statement that matches the account number of the £10 cheque.... if you are sending a PO then send a bank statement and any utility bill. Otherwise cifas may write asking you to send ID off.

* You only need to send a copy - not originals.

CIFAS data can be either stored on your credit file or be 'hidden from view' in which case you have to send in a SAR Request, with £10, to CIFAS in order to view the data. Click here for additional details such as case studies and to see the CIFAS website.
                        Niddy

Comment

Also mate, bear in mind that most cifas entries are wiped after 13 months of the offence being committed unless the original lender decides the fraud is continuing at which point they can extend it for another year so you never know, as you kept lying you may find one lender keeps reporting the cifas fraud alert - if there are entries when you get the SAR back, gimme a shout and i'll tell you how to get them wiped....

Cheers mate - get the lads over from mse!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Hiya, ok you need to write to CIFAS and SAR them - see below for full details and links.... it'll take around 20 days if you send in proper ID now, unlike banks you need to prove your ID to cifas so send a copy of passport/driving licence and a bank statement..... ideally a statement that matches the account number of the £10 cheque.... if you are sending a PO then send a bank statement and any utility bill. Otherwise cifas may write asking you to send ID off.

* You only need to send a copy - not originals.

Niddy
                            Ok, so SAR NHunter and CIFAS or just CIFAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Also mate, bear in mind that most cifas entries are wiped after 13 months of the offence being committed unless the original lender decides the fraud is continuing at which point they can extend it for another year so you never know, as you kept lying you may find one lender keeps reporting the cifas fraud alert - if there are entries when you get the SAR back, gimme a shout and i'll tell you how to get them wiped....

Cheers mate - get the lads over from mse!
                              This be my point, I am so careful with any information I provide, as I know how detremental a CIFAS can be!

I also emailed you asking to reset the password for my other account (wizzywig27) but got no reponse?

Comment

Working...
                              X