GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Electoral Reg - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Electoral Reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Electoral Reg

If your registered in a different part of the UK but live somewhere else, do you also have to register where you live or can you be exempt if your already on another roll?

Id prefer to keep the address that is on my credit files and has been for years rather than have my latest one put on these credit reports.

Why the heck is it against the law anyway, absolute tortures knocking on your door asking you to register. Grrrrrrr

Re: The Electoral Reg

well you can only have one address so you only register one, I mean those with several properties usually have one "base" which is where you update with electoral information.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      well you can only have one address so you only register one, I mean those with several properties usually have one "base" which is where you update with electoral information.
      Ah so the next time some old guy comes knocking on the door i can tell him to bugger off im registered elsewhere (my parents :xmas9 ) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Viglen
        Ah so the next time some old guy comes knocking on the door i can tell him to bugger off im registered elsewhere (my parents :xmas9 ) ?
        Yep - your main address is your parents, this is a rented place that you don't "technically" reside at!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Superb! you never cease to amaze me

Comment

Working...
          X